Saturday, May 24, 2008

Comfort Food



Uncle Darryl and Aunt Dee sent Cade a card and his very first McDonald's gift certificates. They said he needed a little comfort food since he did such a good job with his CT scan last week. Cade was very excited about this and had so much fun at McDonald's this afternoon. He had a yummy Oreo McFlurry and an order of french fries. Mommy and Daddy helped him of course. Thank you Uncle Darryl and Aunt Dee for this special treat!



Ok Mom, I'm ready to use my special certificates!

Mmmmm ... french fries





Bring on the Oreo McFlurry

I wonder what french fries dipped in ice-cream taste like?

Pretty darn good ...

Time to wipe my face off

Hey Dad ... what does a McFlurry feel like?

Spoon it in!



Eating french fries and ice-cream is exhausting work ...


Time for a nap

3 comments:

Grandma said...

Caedmon, I just love your new blog. Seeing you have fun just brightens my world. What fun you had today with Mom and Dad. Mc Donald's is so yummie as you found out with your goodies and a fun place we can play. Love Grandma

Reflections by Jess Photography said...

I love the one where he is rubbing his tummy. I can't get over how big he looks!

Unknown said...

I love this idea. And can't wait to see more. Thanks for sharing your fabulous family with the world!