Friday, July 11, 2008

Fruit Thief

When you have a toddler in the house, the only time silence is good is when they are sleeping. If your toddler is running around then suddenly becomes silent, you know they are up to something. Cade loves to climb up onto the chairs and steal the fruit out of our fruit bowl. He's our little fruit thief. Today, I was talking on the phone and realized Cade was very quiet. I hung up the phone and this is what I found ... the fruit thief in action!!! Stay tuned for part two of "when the house is too quiet." It involves a naked toddler, the dog door, and the backyard. There's never a dull moment in our house! :)


Look mom! I have a peach!



Mmmmmm....

Wiping his face off turned into eating the napkin

I asked Cade to smile and this is what he gave me. Sheesh, this kid is such a ham!

Finally, I asked Cade to get down from the table and he promptly planted both feet into Charlie's water bowl. I told you it was never dull at our house. :)

No comments: